Thursday, April 24, 2014

BROWVOLUTION : The Swiss Cheese


I'm going to try and keep this diagnosis and treatment, short and sweet. 

I would say that this symptom, is probably the symptom that makes brows look THE most unnatural. 

To me, it would be better to have big huge, never been tweezed brows, over severely hole-ee, Swiss cheese brows, ANY day. 

Why????
Because they are simply, distracting. Brows don't come with major holes, they are man made materials...

You just can't focus on the brightness and glow of a smile, when the brows are lacking very critical segments.  

I find that all women have this symptom, but to different degrees. 
This is probably one of the more common degrees of hole-ee-ness, I see. 

If you are not sure that you fall in this category, here is a little rule of thumb or guide to follow:
If you can draw a DOME or CIRCLE in any part of your brow, (whether it be at the beginning,center, or end) if you can, then you have a HOLE.
 AKA: Swiss Cheese Symptom

Examples:

Treatment: Grow them in. Brow rehab and tweezerdetox ;)

Then when grown in as much as possible, fill in the holes. 

A properly shaped and most flattering brow, will have strait lines. 
In no area, do the curves of a circle or dome fit. 

I will cover filling in brows, soon. If you can't wait, I have a video in YouTube. Let me know if you want the link!


1 comment:

  1. Great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post. eyebrow embroidery korea

    ReplyDelete