Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Nails

Halloween would have to be one of my favorite holidays, hands down.
You get to dress up, do crazy hair and makeup and don't forget the free candy!
I've always liked doing my nails to go along with my costume to make it that much better :)
I thought I'd post some ideas of nail designs to go along with your costume. If you are a witch or a spider or anything else that's kind of creepy, this would be great for you.
Any black will do as a base. Then, use an orange that you like to draw on the web with a needle tip, tooth pick even a mechanical pencil.



This is for the more reserved costume...
Bronze brown base and and orange sparkle top coat. 




This top coat was a dollar store find I got years ago. Haven't seen anything like it so I hope I never run out!

Halloween is a good excuse to go out of your comfort zone, try doing your nails to compliment your costume. The little details make a big difference.

                            HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment