Friday, September 23, 2011

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

My sister-in-law sent me a link to a video a day or two ago and she said it was one of her favorites and that I'd like it. Well, I loved it. It was so touching and eye-opening. I don't know how you could watch it and not get teary eyed.  To me this woman is the epitome of pure, whole and true beauty. It was interesting because at the beginning of the video, her scarring was more apparent to me but, by the end,  her scars, were over-powered by her will to keep going, her faith, strength, her gratitude for every moment, her optimism, her love for her family, her determination, and her unshakable testimony. And in my eyes, all of that, is what makes her truly beautiful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHDvxPjsm8E&feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment